Sunday, May 20, 2007

Beautiful Clematis

The Clematis shown in the pictures below have been the beautiful site in my garden recently. I planted them soon after I bought Skogsveien 30 and now they are really showing the air of their grace. It's a an enourmous satisfaction to see the result of your work begin to blossom like this. But alas, it's such hard work to make everything look right and keep away the weeds and grass etc. Not to mention trying to keep the snails away. I have set many traps and they are catching more and more snails each day. But many of the plants still show the sign of their presence and look ugly. The weather has been rather cold and windy lately too. But many other flowers are starting to come out in my garden, flowers that I don't even recognise yet. When they start blossoming, I will take pictures of them.

Click on the pictures to see them bigger.







No comments: