Monday, May 14, 2007

Cozier and sweeter

Yes, Skogsveien 30 is becoming cozier as we add more of our personal touch to it. The pictures can give an idea. Yesterday Chris placed a green carpet on the terrace, specially for outside use. It made things more colourful, the more so in contrast with the red flowers I have the terrace at the moment. New flowers are popping out here and there in the garden, probably planted by the previous owner the year before. I have been weeding around them, so that I can see what is coming out and protect them somehow. The smails are still around, but I have set up 3 traps with beer to kill them!Apart from that, today I planted lots and lots of red sunflowers in small pots indoors. Oh, I have to succeed in making them grow healthy and transport them to Kolonihagen.The first sunflowers I planted about a month ago seem ready to be taken to the real world outside. What do you think?












1 comment:

Gunhild said...

Thank you for commenting in my blog. And you are a brazilian in Norway!! I have adopted two children from Brazil, so I have been there twice. I have decided not to expose the children in my blog, even they are the most important to me. So the blog shows just a little part of my life.
It must be so fun to have the little cottage. I will come back...