Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Love your path. Without this, nothing makes sense!


As of today Skogsveien 30 has become a new part of our lives. With a big sigh and a whirlpool of feelings I embark on this new path: Cottage life. As if living in Norway in itself wasn't novelty enough!!!

All right, things happen for a reason and I do have a good feeling about this whole new thing. It's kind of like a surge of supressed creativity waiting for a chance to bubble up to the surface.

So I am ready to bring out the peasant girl in me and get my hands dirty. May the sun shine brightly upon Skogsveien 30 in the years to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

congratulations with your new alotment! I am sure you will enjoy it a lot!
Would you like to have a link from kolonihagens website? Please send a mail to liz@vaalandkolonihage.com if that's ok. Thanks.

Liz
(Web-ansvarlig)